Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Birthday!

SOOO it was my 25th birthday at the beginning of the month! It was a rough one for me and feeling super old (most of the time), I am so lucky I get to share my birthday with my best friend, my mama! I wont say how old she because ... well ya know old people hate that lol My mom is so amazing and I couldnt as for a more special person in my life. I also have an awesome best friend Bessie (AKA mean jean) who did so much for me to help me not have a fall down on the floor break down about feeling old :) She got everyone together for dinner at Chili's and got the party together for everyone to go to Roxy's for karaoke! She made my whole birthday week unforgettable! To top it off my sister got me tickets to the Shooter Jennings Concert that we not only loved but got to hang out with him after the concert on his tour bus! As you can see from the pics we are a bunch of groupies :) Thanks to everyone that came and made my 25th so special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment