Friday, September 2, 2011

MY WORLD IS...

I just realized that im always posting pictures of friends and not a whole lot of my family. Even though they are what hold me together. I always considered my parents being divorced such a pain when i was younger & it wasnt until i got older that i realized how lucky i am to have such a HUGE family. I dont know what i would do without any of them. So do i go through every single person in my family and tell you how awesome they are?? I cant decide because i might be here all day lol To sum up my brothers and sisters the older we get the more we have all come together in getting along and being able to lean on eachother. We dont have to talk every day or know everything that happenes in eachothers lives its when we need eachother knowing we all have eachothers backs is what means the most to me. I am so proud of all of them for the parents they are and what a good example as parents they all are to me. I still have a hard time seeing then as parents and all of us as grown ups now its crazy!











No comments:

Post a Comment