Friday, September 2, 2011

SUNDAY FUN DAY





So at Sonjas baby shower last sunday we decided the girls were gonna go crawdad fishin while all the boys went hunting. So me Bes & Sonja (who is 8 months pregnant & a trooper!) set out to catch us some crawdads... although im not sure why we decided that... none of us would of eaten them anyways. Anyways, bottom line we didnt even get a bite... nothin! Some people would take this as a loss for the day BUT i dont think those people have friends like mine :) We didnt go down without a fight ... bessie tried using a rock as a sinker, we tried baiting them in, i even had to chase after my line that slipped out of my fingers. AND to top it off unknowingly picked the exact spot as some skinny dippers (who didnt speak any english). Its days like those that make me so greatful for all my friends and the fact that we can take just a couple hours sometimes to forget about all the stress of real life. OH and i tested my monkey shoes in the water and confirmed it I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment